Order your "truck assistance" here
As a Truck Assistance customer, you will enjoy access to the Europe-wide network of Service 24. We work hard, 24 hours, to find the best solution for your fleet. With an accurate overview of time and costs, you will always know the current status of your breakdown.
Service 24 has been serving the commercial vehicle industry in Europe since 1981 from Altaussee, Austria. The specialists of our emergency call centre are available24 hours a day.
Regardless of which assistance services are required for your trucks or trailers. Whether tires, safety features, towing or recovery in the context of claims management, urgent tarpaulin repair or informing a workshop you’re on the way to them- our team is ready to provide emergency services according to your specifications and organise and supervise competently until the end. Take advantage of our fleet management - on request with solutions for local payments - we are there for you.
Truck Assistance Fleet
|One time registration fee
(Per company - independent of fleet size)
|Intervention cost per case
The costs of the workshop or service provider are charged 1:1 + intervention of Service 24.
Truck Assistance AREA
|Yearly registration fee
(Per company - independent of cost)
|Intervention cost per case in Area Region*:
|Intervention cost per case in Europe
The cost of towing and/or technical breakdown by the workshop or service provider will be charged 1:1 + intervention by Service 24.
Breakdowns are charged according to the Service 24 fixed price list.
*Area Region = Austria, Deutschland, Italien, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia and all Ey-Yugoslavia countries
General information about Truck Assistance products:
- With the click of the button Register this product is not yet ordered. You will be contacted by a sales representative.
- The Truck Assistance intervention costs are valid for breakdown assistance up to € 1,500 per case.
- In cases where the required sum exceeds €1,500, the following additional fees will be charged:
- For sums of €1,500 to €3000 an additional charge of €30 per case + handling fee
- For sums over €3000, handling fee 5% of the sum is required
- Complaints: These must be submitted in writing to Service 24 within 15 days of placing the order. Service 24 answers them in writing within 5 days. If a claim is justified, a subsequent credit will be issued.
All prices are excluding taxes